an official partner of the JEC
JEC-U Spring 2015 registration
JEC University is a unique program designed to strengthen Jewish identity and community. Explore our thought-provoking classes on a wide range of topics, and enjoy exclusive social events throughout the year. The program finishes with our incredible "LEGACY" trip to Israel. (Trip value of over $4,000 available to you for approximately $1,199!!).
Sign up now and get inspired!
Knowledge is strength; you can't pass on what you don't know.
Our program is comprised of several semesters throughout the year. Each semester offers you numerous courses on a wide range of intriguing Jewish topics. Completion of courses will enable you to apply and receive subsidies toward the Legacy Trip.
Building community is an important part of the JEC-U program. All participants are invited for a light dinner and drinks to catch up with friends before the class begins.
There's no better way to learn something than to experience it firsthand. Learn with us then travel to Israel and bring your learning to life. We created an incentive program to keep your commitment strong. Complete the semesters necessary to earn "miles" towards a JEC-U trip.
Legacy Trip to Amsterdam and Israel Summer 2015
Tentative Trip Dates: August 12 - August 23, 2015
Cost/Credits: $1,199 with 24 credits and $1,499 with 12 credits
- Age 22-30.
- Not married.
- Completed at least 6 JEC-U courses.
- Interview with staff member OR attended an Israel Reloaded or Poland/Prague trip.
- All participants must register for each semester online. This consists of a short application and a once per semester $10 registration fee.
- Participants are expected to attend the entire course in order to receive credit. Only one absence is permitted per course. For extenuating circumstances, email email@example.com.
- Participants must be present the entire duration of each class in order to receive credit.
- Trip applicants will participate in an enjoyable group Shabbat experience on Long Island. We will provide all meals, housing and programming. Date TBD.
between 5th & 6th Ave.
New York, NY 10011
|Registration Fee||$ 10.00|